We don’t get too many awesome sunsets where I live. But this weekend we went to the Hill Country of Texas to spend a lot of time sitting in a tube floating down rides at Schlitterbahn. In my opinion there is no better way to spend a weekend.
I hope you enjoyed your weekend as much as I did.
1. The Beach. And the fact that it’s the beach in California makes it even better.
Laguna Beach in Cali. I can’t get enough of this picture.
2. Being out in nature. Especially if the nature involves pine trees. Would you believe this is a rest stop? As in on the side of a major interstate.
Rest stop near Huntsville.
3. Anything and everything Disney. I have been to Disney World 4-5 times and Disney Land once. Sad but true fact: I still cry during the firework show. They make me believe I can do anything.
Disney California’s Boardwalk Area. Fact: I road that Ferris Wheel with a grown woman who screamed most of the time.
4. Christmas Time! It truly is the most wonderful time of the year. Even if you forget the presents, just looking at the trees and lights makes me gloriously happy.
Trees at the Denton Square, where they are decorated year round.
And last but definitely not least. Can I have a drum roll please?
5. Color. Where would the world be if it were all black and white? Some of my favorite colors are: lime green, orange and light blue.
These are the Rudbeckia flowers in my backyard. Fact: I thought all along people saying Rebecca when I asked what these flowers are called.